Monday, July 30, 2012

Hello to Nova Scotia, the Muzzle Free Coast!

Hi everybody!

It's been 8 days since I got to foster-mama's house in Nova Scotia.  The plane ride was really scary but I was a good girl the whole way!

When I got here I went for a long walk with my new foster-sis, Ruby! She was very nice to me even when I got a little too jumpy and excited...foster-mama says it's okay that I was jumpy since it was my first ever muzzle free walk! (you'd be excited too!)

After our walk I got some supper and a good long cuddle before being sent to bed.
I was pretty sure I was going to like it here.


At first foster-mama said me and Ruby could only play outside, but after a few days we were finally allowed to cuddle in the house.  We were pretty excited about that...


Foster-mama says I'm going to start perfecting my manners and learning a bunch of new tricks pretty soon, but foster-sis says it's pretty easy so I'm not worried. Foster-mama says I know a few things already too so it should be extra easy! I'm a smart girl!


If you'd like to know more about me, visit my petfinder page! I'm a lovely adopt-a-bull girl after-all!!
http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/23595727?rvp=1





No comments:

Post a Comment